Downer Wellington New Zealand
2 months ago
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
Downer is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful. We offer:
• Travel discounts available
• Free access to Marram health care benefits and discounted holiday homes
• Discounts for Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
• $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
• Free carparking available at the office with plenty of public transport nearby
Have a look at our other great benefits here!
Te kōwhiringa | The Opportunity
Downer NZ is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Business Support Manager
Reporting to our Regional Director, you will be responsible for leading a team of... Contract Administrators whilst providing administration support to the Regional Director. You will ensure sound business systems, processes and best practices are being applied consistently to all you do which is consistent with both the Transport Services and national approach.
• Initiating common practices and consistency in the way administration is provided
• Fostering an environment of continuous improvement
• Driving stakeholder understanding of business systems and procedures, and leading change processes to systems and procedures
• Leading continuous improvement ideas across the provision of administration processes
Nga pūkenga matua | Important Skills
You will be an experienced administrator, who has operated at a senior level. You will bring along your proven leadership behaviours that empower others. You will have experience in developing, implementing systems and rolling our change management processes with successful outcomes. You will also have;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• A confident and professional manner in dealing with people
• The ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines
• The ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
• Experience and or knowledge of financial management
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Want to know more about what it is like to work at Downer? Then head to our People Site here!
Me pēhea ki te tono | How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click Apply Now to submit your application! The reference number for this role is 599101.
We are committed to a safe working environment for everyone - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test, medical and a Ministry of Justice check prior to starting employment. If you need support with this requirement, please talk to our team
Wellington New Zealand
Jobs in Wellington New Zealand
Business Support Manager Wellington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.