Axis Group Brussels Belgium
2 months ago
As a member of the Investment team, your responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the regular update and monitoring of client portfolios
• Analysis of investment strategies, performance and management fees
• Advice on asset allocation and portfolio restructuring
• ESG analysis (Environment, Social, Governance)
• Periodic presentations to clients
• Support for development opportunities (responding to RFPs)
• Your profile
• You are fluent in Excel and have a good knowledge of the Office suite. In general, you have an affinity for computers and data processing.
• You are rather creative and have a certain sense of initiative
• You have an analytical mind
• Your native language is Dutch, with a working knowledge of English.
• You are a perfectionist and rigorous
• You are a good listener and adaptable in all circumstances.
• You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the financial sector or banking institution.
Offer Our client offers an open and harmonious working environment in the center... of Brussels, with easy access to public transportation, where you will join a team of dynamic and motivated professionals whose goal is complete customer satisfaction.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as support during your apprenticeship and development opportunities
Portfolio Wealth Analyst Brussels jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.