Confiz Lahore Pakistan
2 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Matter Expert in Business Intelligence to lead our Business Intelligence practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of innovative and effective Business Intelligence solutions that enable us to make data-driven decisions and deliver exceptional value to our clients. As the Business Intelligence Practice Leader, you will be a key member of our strategic consulting team, responsible for leading strategic initiatives, driving growth, and delivering results.
This role complements the IT and engineering capabilities to deliver BI solutions but it is not a technical role. Primarily this requires proven experience in working with business stakeholders to assess the needs and design the right solutions.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive Business Intelligence strategy that aligns with our clients’ business goals and objectives.
• Lead a team of BI services and delivery , providing guidance and... mentorship to ensure the team is meeting expectations and delivering high-quality solutions.
• Be a subject matter expert in data visualisation for charts, graphs and info-graphics best practices
• Drive the development of innovative and effective Business Intelligence solutions, leveraging the latest technologies and methodologies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that Business Intelligence solutions are integrated with other systems and applications.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business needs and delivering solutions that meet their expectations.
• Develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and financial reports related to Business Intelligence initiatives.
• Monitor and analyze industry trends, technologies, and best practices to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
• Provide regular updates to executive leadership team on the status of Business Intelligence initiatives, including progress, risks, and issues.
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging team members to identify areas for growth and development.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Information Systems, or related field. MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence, with a focus on developing and implementing strategies.
• A robust portfolio of BI dashboards to showcase the ability to design user-centric BI experiences for business users meeting their reporting needs as recurring users.
• Strong knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, and data integration concepts.
• Experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Domo, or other similar technologies.
• Experience working with large datasets.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with experience presenting to executive leadership teams.
• Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to develop and manage budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
• Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of success in Business Intelligence and a desire to lead a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What Confiz Brings:
• Executive Leadership Team induction to continuously debate and embed vision and strategy.
• Highly immersive culture of thinkers and doers.
• Opportunities to have a broader community and industry impact – Community investments, volunteer programs, cultural diversity programs.
• Opportunities to represent our Talk tracks and Stance in industry forums – Panels, interviews, media and press initiatives.
• Competitive package with vesting opportunities.
We have an amazing team of 600+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz
Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant Lahore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.