Cpl Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for Laboratory Technician.
Why Patients Need You
Pfizer’s purpose is to deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Research and Development is at the heart of fulfilling Pfizer’s purpose, as we work to translate advanced science and technologies into the therapies and vaccines that matter most to our patients.
What You Will Achieve
As part of the Process Services team, you will ensure all work is executed in a safe manner to a high standard.
You will be at the centre of our operations, and you’ll find that everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to quality.
Your output will facilitate the development of new and improved processes used in the research and development of our drugs.
Your innovative mindset will help us develop economical, efficient and safe processes. Your significant experience of applying knowledge of principles, concepts, and practices of the discipline will... make you a critical member of the team. You are proactive in contributing to all team discussions and creating an environment of collaboration.
It is your organisational skills and detailed mindset that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
• Comply with safety and regulatory requirements
• Complete risk assessments prior to introduction of any new chemicals
• Ensure all work performed on Process Services is executed in a safe manner
• Lead investigations for any incidents that occur in process services and other
• Process Services
• Ensure that all work within Process Services is scheduled and executed to a high standard
• Ensure that the Process Services area is adequately stocked with raw materials, filters and disposables
• Engage with Engineering and Utilities to resolve any issues that impact the group’s ability to deliver on objectives
• Preparation and filtration cell culture media and buffers
• Execute and report studies required to new materials.
• Plan, execute and produce high quality reports to support required Vmax studies
• Finance and Purchasing
• Product sourcing and ordering through our Buy on demand system.
• Contribute to 5S and IMEX efforts in Process Services
• Contribute to ensure that LMT PD adheres to all Data Integrity regulations
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Strong mathematical ability
• Work independently with strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills
Lab support assistant Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.