Cpl Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
Lab/QC Technician II
Are you the kind of person that is always thinking, sketching, seeking, and adjusting? Who needs to understand how things work and then figure out how they can work better? Are you a passionate, tenacious, solver who loves to work with others who share your drive? Are you positive, constructive, and ingenious?
Are you always solving?
Then we’d like to meet you and bet you’d like to meet us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lab/QC Technician II to join our Life Sciences business at our Mullingar , Ireland location. This is a very visible, significant role within the Company and the life sciences function. This position will report to Quality Manager.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform routine testing for incoming raw materials.
· Perform all in process & finished good polymer testing.
· Complete testing record, Batch history record and documentation as per GMP requirements.
· Utilize... internal iLIMS computer database for data entry.
· Perform Internal Calibration & PM/cleaning of lab instruments and organize external calibration for lab instruments.
· Maintain inventory of lab chemical /consumables and complete quarterly inventory checks.
· Assist Quality Manager with QMS tasks when required.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
· Level 8 or above qualification in analytical chemistry or in a chemical science with a strong emphasis on analytical chemistry.
· 1–2-year Experience as a Lab Analyst or similar position in a GMP/Pharma environment.
The following skill sets are preferred by the business unit:
· Knowledge of sophisticated lab instruments such as GC, GCP, NMR, LCPMS.
· Computer literacy is essential.
· Strong initiative and follow through in executing responsibilities, overcoming obstacles and balancing multiple priorities effectively.
· Works well as and enjoys being part of a focused team.
· A willingness to work in a laboratory environment in a hands-on role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €36.00-€38.00 per year
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• County Westmeath: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred
QC/Lab Technician Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.