Tandem Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Our client, an innovative organization located in South Dublin, is looking for a Lab Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for completion of daily sample registration and reconciliation of same with electronic data. The incumbent will also be responsible for front end sample preparation, routine lysing and cleaning DNA.
• Preparing buffers and materials as required for analytical procedures.
• Sample registering and scanning of samples.
• Quality control of incoming samples.
• Lysing and cleaning DNA samples.
• General Housekeeping.
• Assisting routine processing of test samples and associated electronic information.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree/Diploma in Science Biology or Molecular Biology.
• Experience in using multi-channel pipettes.
• Previous experience in an ISO accredited laboratory.
• Familiarity with a manufacturing or production line environment.
• Experience in DNA clean up and preparation preferred, not... essential.
Job Type: Full-time
• Day shift
• Ireland (required)
Work Location: One location
TPM04870 - Lab Technician Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.