Salt Search Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
We’re looking to identify a strategic and visionary Head of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence with around ten years of experience in a Data Science & Analytical field. Preferably with a Manufacturing background and mindset, he/she will be responsible for shaping an implementing an ambitious vision for how data and analytics can advance the Company strategy and translate into exponential impact for the company. He/she will partner with the business to drive impact, leading the analytics team (5+ Data Scientists and Data Engineers initially) and building the full stack of capabilities to support the data strategy. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
▪ MS or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics (Business education would be a plus)
▪ Minimum Experience and Domain knowledge
▪ 10+ years of relevant experience in a statistical and data science role
▪ 7+ years of management experience leading teams of 5+ members
▪... Demonstrated experience recruiting, building, structuring, leading technical organizations, including performance management, capability building and personal development
▪ Stay abreast of developments at the intersection of data science, technology, and business relevant to the company and drive business innovation through Analytics
▪ Strong understanding of statistics, structured and unstructured data analysis, predictive modelling techniques, and data visualisation, as well as good command of emerging methodologies like Artificial Intelligence
▪ A recognised thought leader and innovator in the development of new tools, methodologies, and problem-solving approaches
▪ Broad understanding of the latest Data Science, Analytics, and Technology trends and their impact on business strategies and operations
▪ Experienced in MLOps to ensure proper deployment, pipelines, and productization of data science models
▪ Should have Domain expertise and knowledge in Metal & Mining or Energy or a combination of both industries and can communicate the business benefit of data science products, championing and governing these across the organisation. Communicates relevant, compelling stories in the most appropriate medium and ensures that data governance and data ethics are embedded in organisational strategy.
Expert in aligning data science priorities with wider organisational objectives – for example, budget.
▪ Experience engaging cross-functional teams to build a strong data infrastructure
▪ Knowledge leading the ideation & design of the analytics use cases and manages the KPIs and OKRs for end to end delivery
▪ Expert written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of board ready document and presentation development
▪ Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Handles executive audiences well. Skilled at defining, motivating and driving change at executive levels and across the broader community of stakeholders.
▪ Leads with a member-first mindset, seeking to reimagine member and stakeholder experience
Mindset & Behaviours
▪ Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
▪ Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust
▪ Not afraid to “roll up the sleeves” and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn – pushes teams to do the same.
▪ If you are interested in discussing the opportunity, please send your CV updated.
▪ Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Head of Data Science Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.