Green Tree School
Green Tree School Philadelphia PA United States
2 months ago
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Green Tree School & Services is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to be responsible for the provision of psychological and educational services to students and... consultation and training of staff.
Major Function: Consultation and Collaboration
• Chairs re-evaluation planning meetings to review existing data and assess need for additional testing
• Facilitates the Child Study Team and leads multidisciplinary problem-solving meetings
• Participates in IEP meetings, student teamings, program meetings, and committees
Major Function: Assessment
• Administers and interprets cognitive, academic, adaptive, social and emotional measures as needed
• Writes comprehensive re-evaluation reports that integrate information from multiple sources
Major Function: Data-Based Decision Making
• Participates in TIERS committee (Tiers of Intensive and Educationally Responsive Services)
• Analyzes school, program, and/or student level data from universal screenings
Major Function: Professional Development
• Plans and facilitates trainings to staff on topics such as special education, assessment, intervention, etc.
• Participates in ongoing professional development related to school psychology and special education
Minor Function: Intervention
• Facilitates classroom-based social and emotional learning (SEL) instruction to students
• Provides evidence-based individual and/or group counseling services to students
• Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks, and projects
• Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing (e.g., email, report writing)
• Demonstrated sensitivity to importance of maintaining confidential information
Eligible Green Tree School Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
• Generous paid time off and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401K with 100% vested company contribution
• Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Wellness Incentive Program
• Employee Discount Program
• Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase items
Green Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School & Services careers and benefits, please visit our website www.greentreeschool.org
To view all our open opportunities, please visit our career site at https://newstoryjobs.com/.
If you are a current New Story employee, please apply through the UKG system. Click here, log in, and navigate to “Open Opportunities” to search and apply for current open opportunities.
• 5 year(s): Minimum of 5 years of experience as a school psychologist
• Masters or better in Psychology
Licenses & Certifications
• School Psychologist
Philadelphia PA USA
Jobs in Philadelphia PA United States
School Psychologist Philadelphia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.