ProCare Therapy Bristol CT United States
2 months ago
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking out passionate School Psychologist to partner with schools for contract position within an amazing school district! As a Full Time contractor, you can anticipate guaranteed hours billed, weekly pay and health benefits opportunity made available to you. Candidate should be eager to make a positive impact in the lives of these students! Explore opportunity... details below!
• Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
• Must be Licensed through State Board of Connecticut
• Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
• Full Time
• Start Date: Immediate
• 37.5 Hours Per Week
• Caseload: K-5th (350 Students)
• Onsite ONLY
• Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
• Participate in PPT Process
• Provide students with Counseling Services
• Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
• Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
School director is actively conducting interviews and prepared to hire qualified candidates. If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps!
Director of Educational Resources
Bristol CT USA
Jobs in Bristol CT United States
Hiring School Psychologist (Contractor) Full Time | Bristol, CT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.