Aurora Mental Health & Recovery
Aurora Mental Health & Recovery Aurora CO United States
2 months ago
Are you passionate about giving back to your community while being in the community? Apply for a job where you can truly make a difference in an area where the future is present - our schools! Working as School-based Therapist allows you to make a difference in the community while being in the community. It allows for connecting with your clients: the students who are our future. Join a team that... makes a difference while rising to the challenge to meet students' needs every day, passionately caring about each one in an environment that fosters the growth and imagination of student and clinician alike. Aurora Mental Health & Recovery (AMHR) is hiring Master's level Unlicensed Therapists (MA in counseling, LSW or LPCC), Licensed Therapists (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT) and Unlicensed/Licensed Psychologists, to join our School-Based Services team!
About The School-Based Services Team.
The school-based services team provides direct therapeutic support to K-12 students and their families. Our team services schools in Aurora Public Schools, Cherry Creek Schools, Bennett & Byers School Districts and a number of local charters. The school-based team operates on a school calendar and will enjoy some time off during the summer and other major school breaks.
AMHR is hiring full-time Therapists/Psychologists to work 10 months during the school year, for which salary is paid over 12 months. You will receive paid time off during all school breaks (fall, winter, spring, and summer - including the whole month of July off!). We have flexible work schedules, including 4- and 5-day workweeks.
Sign On Bonus Available! *Not eligible for internal candidates.
Based on full time (40 hours/week). Prorated if fewer than 40 hours/week. Paid in two installments: 50% on first paycheck, 50% on paycheck following 6-month anniversary.
• $2,000 for Unlicensed Therapist.
• $3,000 for Licensed Therapist.
• $3,000 for Unlicensed Psychologist.
• $5,000 for Licensed Psychologist
Salary for this role.
Salary is based on 1.0 FTE (full time equivalent) or 40 hours per week. Fewer than 40 hours/week will be prorated and adjusted to the appropriate FTE. Salary is also based on experience, licensure and company equity.
• Unlicensed Therapist: $50,910.00 - $66,183.00 per year.
• Licensed Therapist: $58,300 - $78,595 per year.
• Unlicensed Psychologist: $60,453.58 - $72,079.27 per year.
• Licensed Psychologist: $78,650 - $93,720 per year.
Bilingual Language Differential Pay. *Rate depends on language requirements for the position and candidate's fluency.
• 5% of base salary up to a maximum of $3,000/year
An ideal candidate should be skilled in trauma treatment and have experience working in a school setting with diverse student populations, with a demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion. A successful School-based Therapist is someone who is highly assertive with an ability to build successful relationships in new settings. This person should be comfortable working autonomously, highly organized, and communicative.
About The Role.
Therapists conduct intakes and assessments, develop and monitor treatment plans, document services in a timely manner, meet billable service standards, and consult with internal and external professionals to proactively coordinate care. Unlicensed Therapists also actively collaborate with school mental health professionals about student cases and referrals, and provide overall wellness services within their schools, such as whole school wellness activities, trainings and teacher consultation.
• Facilitate recovery and optimal quality of life in clients with behavioral health concerns, by providing clinical services, case management and education. In collaboration with the client, create and carry out a consistent plan of treatment, from intake and assessment to closure.
• Conduct diagnostic assessments, as well as individual, family and/or group therapy with assigned clients.
• Develop and monitor treatment plans; update at required intervals.
• Consult with internal and external professionals and collaterals to ensure access to needed services and proactive coordination of care.
• Provide clinical case-management services as needed. Provide crisis intervention as appropriate.
• Provide comprehensive clinical services designed to decrease symptoms and improve quality of life.
• Assist clients to evaluate strengths and symptoms, and to set their own goals.
• Guide and instruct clients in coping skills.
• Offer consultation to community partners and providers.
• Write reports and other correspondence, as necessary, and with appropriate releases.
• Complete all requests to provide the necessary information and undertake the required activities to ensure timely and ongoing credentialing with third party payers.
• Monitor and coordinate care for assigned clients in partnership with the other members of the client's care team.
• Unlicensed Therapist: Master's degree in counseling and License eligible: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). At least one year of clinical experience preferred in diagnosing, completing intake assessments, and individual, family or group therapy.
• Unlicensed Psychologist: Doctorate degree in psychology and License eligible: License eligible as Psychologist (PhD, PsyD). At least one year of relevant experience providing clinical care to appropriate client population, including conducting individual, family and/or group therapy.
• Licensed Therapist and Psychologist: at least two years' clinical experience providing care, including conducting individual, family and/or group therapy. Professional licensure: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC.), Licensed Psychologist (PhD, PSYD).
• Knowledge of theories and evidence-based practices related to clinical treatment.
• Ability to learn and utilize an electronic health record with proficiency.
• Solid understanding of mental illness and treatment modalities within multidisciplinary approach.
• Knowledge of DSM-V.
• Ability to understand and effectively respond to all client presentations and crisis situations.
• Ability to document interactions with clients, other agencies and mental health professionals.
Required Vaccinations And TB Test.
AMHR has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot, and receive negative TB test results prior to their first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations and negative TB test will be required upon your first day of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for the COVID-19 vaccine, annual flu shot, or TB test.
• Health insurance: Kaiser
• Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts (dependent care & health care)
• Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
• Long-term disability coverage*
• 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment
• Accrued Vacation pay up to 12 days and accrued Sick Pay up to 12 days per year, plus 10 Paid Company Holidays, and 2 floating holidays (hours calculated pro-rata basis based on full-time equivalency)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Voluntary term life insurance
• Short term disability*
• Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
• Quality Supervision for clinical hours towards licensure at no cost to the employee.
• Loan Forgiveness.
• Continued learning benefit. AMHR meets the definition of Deem Status provided by DORA for LPC, LCSW, and LMFT licenses.
• Access to an online database of clinical trainings to help you meet the continuing education licensure requirements, reimbursement to attend conferences based on your specialty interests, regular in-person trainings on a variety of clinical topics, and DEI trainings.
• Because focusing on clients is what matters most, billing and administrative work is taken care of by your supportive team, so you don't have to worry about your own billing!
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values.
Mission: Deeply rooted in our diverse community, we deliver state-of-the-art care and meaningful outcomes that impact emotional well-being and addiction recovery.
Vision: To foster hope and healing through compassionate, quality care.
Core Values: Passionate caring; Rising to the challenge; Honoring and respecting all persons; Believing in resilience; Putting clients and community first; Commitment to collaboration and teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aurora Mental Health & Recovery and subsidiaries (AMHR) are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds
Aurora CO USA
Jobs in Aurora CO United States
Therapist - School Based (CCSD) (32423) Aurora jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.