Parallel San Antonio TX United States
2 months ago
Currently hiring for part-time and full-time positions.
About This Role...
Are you ready to make a difference? Come work with Parallel!
We are looking for remote school psychologists with experience providing direct and indirect psychological services in schools and conducting comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations to join our talented team of clinicians. Our ideal candidate has a passion for supporting families and children with learning differences by ensuring they receive the best care and tools for success!
Why Join Us?
Parallel makes it easy to administer quality care! By taking care of the daily hassles of running a business, we empower you to focus on providing services. We provide:
• Easy Scheduling through our in-house scheduling system
• Templates & Databases so you can spend less time on administrative tasks
• Smart Matching to pair you with school districts/schools
• Student History & Eligibility information so you have the information you need
• Testing Materials so you have the tools to succeed!
We also offer:
• Flexibility: Ability to set your own schedule and work on your own time
• Testing & Licensure Programs: Cross-licensing programs & necessary test materials are covered by Parallel
• Innovation: Your feedback will help shape the program for providers and clients in the future!
• Community Events: Collaborate with top clinicians and educators to solve acute problems
• Growth: Access leadership and growth opportunities as we rapidly scale
• A Great Mission: Directly contribute to bettering the lives of students across the country
What You’ll Do
• Provide direct and indirect psychological services to support students with IEPs
• Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations of students’ academic, cognitive, social\emotional, and/or behavioral functioning
• Write social\emotional\behavioral IEP goals and monitor students’ goal progress
• Serve as a critical member of students’ multi-disciplinary teams
What You’ll Need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
• An EdS degree (or equivalent) in school psychology from a NASP-approved program
• A valid state license or certificate as a school psychologist
• NCSP preferred but not required
• At least 1 year of experience practicing full time as an on-site school psychologist (excluding practicum and internship years)
• Experience practicing as a remote school psychologist is preferred but not required
• Expertise across all NASP domains of practice
• Experience providing direct psychological services (e.g., intervention, counseling) within an MTSS framework of service delivery
• Experience consulting with educators and families
• Experience completing comprehensive psycho-educational evaluations of students’ academic, cognitive, social, emotional, and behavioral functioning
• Excellent communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate with children of different ages and from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
• Tech-savvy and experience with conducting tele-health services on virtual meeting platforms
• A private workspace with a reliable computer, webcam, and secure internet connection
Parallel is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parallel’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay
San Antonio TX USA
Jobs in San Antonio TX United States
School Psychologist San Antonio jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.