Vertical Street Ventures
Vertical Street Ventures Phoenix AZ United States
2 months ago
About Vertical Street Ventures
Vertical Street Ventures is a real estate investment firm acquiring value-add properties in Phoenix AZ, Tucson AZ, and Dallas-Ft. Worth TX with over 1,000 units and $300 Million of assets under management. We combine high potential assets with best in class asset management to deliver forecasted returns, while positively impacting the lives of our investors and the... communities in which we invest through the highest level of transparency and fiduciary responsibility.
We’re dedicated to providing a fun and engaging work environment where everyone is constantly learning and growing, feels empowered to take risks, and positively contributes to the VSV culture.
Vertical Street Ventures has an immediate opening for an Event Planner. This is a Remote position, however candidates must reside in Arizona. The Event Planner will be responsible for the planning and execution of organizational events including National Conferences, events for our coaching program, team and investor events. Majority of events will be held in Arizona, and travel will be required to those events.
• Manage the planning of organizational events to include:
• Research and secure venues for events.
• Solicit/secure conference sponsors.
• Act as primary contact for venues, hosts, speakers, etc.
• Work with various program speakers/presenters to ensure preparedness.
• Coordinate logistics, audio visual, seating arrangements, etc.
• Utilize databases to create and oversee event registration, tracking and reconciliation.
• Manage event contracts.
• Complete post event follow-up.
• Lead marketing efforts across Social Media, drip campaigns, email, etc.
• Manage and stay within budget for events
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years related work experience preferred.
• Self-starter, able to prioritize overlapping projects and maintain organization to meet deadlines.
• Strong administrative writing and reporting skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain professional relationships with employees, students, vendors, and sponsors.
• Proven advanced event planning and organizing/project management skills for large and complex events.
• Able to lead and execute projects without supervision
• Experience in working flexible hours for events scheduled on evenings and weekends
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods and lift, carry and move up to 40 lbs.
• Must be a culture builder. We’re big on liking the people you work with.
• In your resume, put a star by your name
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65K-$70K per year
• Generous PTO benefits
• Paid time off for major holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Phoenix AZ USA
Jobs in Phoenix AZ United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.