Skye Group Pty Ltd
Skye Group Pty Ltd Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Join our growing dynamic Marketing, eCommerce and Design team. Kick start your career in ecommerce and marketing by getting exposed to a variety of functions with large international brands.
This role will be focusing our core retail / online brands including Carter's - Oshkosh B'gosh, Columbia Sportswear, Sunseeker Swimwear, Jantzen, and Adventure Megastore. You will help drive all consumer-facing Marketing channels across a variety of categories. This role contributes to our success in ecommerce and retail by creating demand and ultimately sales performance.
You will report into the eCommerce & Marketing Manager and liaise with the Global teams where needed.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
• Work with the Retail, Design and Marketing teams to execute campaigns for all relevant channels (retail, digital and wholesale)
• Oversee the design, graphics, and copy of marketing materials
• Assist in end-to-end execution of demand capture and demand generation... programs, including SEM/Paid Media, paid advertising, asset creation, optimisation and analysis.
• Work with the team to plan campaigns to support important business milestones and awareness campaigns and brief agency's for search, and social.
• Work directly with the eCommerce and retail team to introduce new and innovative ideas.
• Liaise with the internal teams to make sure all executions are aligned.
• Research new best practices for eCommerce, social and advertising
• Coordinate and support up-to-date product creation, image photo accuracy, cataloguing and consistency.
We're excited about you because...
• You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or graphic design.
• You Maintain ownership and responsibility for your own projects
• You have a demonstrated a record of bringing new ideas to market.
• You are problem solver and can take on complex tasks and find ways to roll out solutions
• Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and able to learn new platforms
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver a consistently high standard of work—all while meeting deadlines.
• Outstanding communication and team organisation skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines.
• Familiarity with current online advertising practices and functionality.
• 1+ years of marketing or design experience, preferably in retail or wholesale.
• Experience in apparel and fashion is preferred.
Technical Competencies (required)
• Adobe suite specifically Photoshop and Indesign
• Project Management tools, including ASANA and Trello
• Microsoft Office including Teams, Excel and Onedrive
Sydney NSW Australia
Marketing & eCommerce Assistant Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.