STONE Resource Group
STONE Resource Group Roswell GA Georgia
2 months ago
Looking to join a fast-paced and exciting industry that compensates you for the hard work that you put in? Recruiting may be the PERFECT fit for you!
STONE Resource Group is one of the fastest growing Professional Staffing Companies in the country! SRG is a professional services and staffing company focused heavily in the IT, Telecommunications, and Finance & Accounting space. They've also hit... Inc. 5000's list of fastest growing companies for more than 7 years in a row and we are only continuing to GROW! We are looking to add a highly motivated Technical Recruiter to our team at our Headquarters based out of Roswell, GA.
This position will require you to be IN the office, so you will need to be local to the Roswell area.
• Bachelors Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
• Time management/Organization skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft products
• Ability to quickly learn and understand new technical concepts
Soft skills that we look for:
• Motivated/Outgoing personality
• Driven for success
• Professional attitude
• Ability to follow STONE's core values: Work Ethic, Accountability, Customer Service, and Strong Character
WHY STONE Resource Group?
• Attractive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
• Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
• Monthly Gym Membership
• Competitive PTO Plan
Performance based incentives include:
• New Recruiter Compensation Plan
• Account Breaker Bonus Plan
• Monthly MVP bonuses
• Quarterly/Yearly bonuses
• All-expense paid trip to Cancun for you and your plus one
WHAT does a SRG Recruiter do?
Training will be provided! Prior background in IT or the Staffing Industry is not required.
• Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
• Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
• Develop creative recruiting resources to source and recruit qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
• Responsible for screening candidates to ensure they meet client requirement
• Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
• Maintain excellent documentation with the company’s applicant tracking system
• Conduct skills testing, office interviews, and reference checks
• Prepare resumes for presentation to clients
• Prepare submittal packages to present to clients
• Coach and work with candidates through the client interview process as well as career goals
• Build relationships with contract employees through different activities including weekly lunch meetings, networking events, etc
Roswell GA USA
Technical Recruiter Roswell jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.