Coca-Cola HBC Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
The Talent Strategy and Succession Manager is a part of the Talent & Development Center of Expertise (COE) and plays an important role in designing and delivering the company’s talent and succession strategy. In order to achieve this, the role will partner in co-designing the multi-year talent strategy and the points of interface between strategic intent and execution, helping to ensure that the... Center of Expertise is able to deliver on the commitments of the plan.
The role will also take accountability for delivering on key components of the global talent strategy.
The Talent Strategy and Succession Manager will work in close partnership with the Global Director, Talent Strategy & Succession to design, drive and implement key elements of the talent strategy including succession, talent reviews (PDFs), high potential (accelerated development) acceleration strategies, talent analytics, slating, succession, talent segmentation, interface with key networks (i.e. Franchise Leadership Council), external best practice curation, and other components of the talent strategy.
The role will interface closely with senior business leaders, leaders in the COE, regional talent management and learning leaders, HR Business Partners, and a variety of other business and HR stakeholders. The role will also have full exposure to senior leaders through the running of various talent initiatives including PDFs and talent briefings.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
• In partnership with the Global Director, Talent Strategy & Succession, this role is responsible for designing the strategy that supports the company’s global talent management practices (e.g., succession planning, talent segmentation)
• In partnership with the Global Director, Talent Strategy & Succession, this role is responsible for the devising the annual PDF strategy (including PDFs for the ELT, Franchise Leadership and Global Functions)
• Responsible for generating quarterly Talent & Development updates for the Board of Directors, managing input from a variety of senior stakeholders
• Serves as a consultant and subject matter expert on talent management considerations for key COE and People Function initiatives
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with senior leaders across the company, the COE and Global People Function, in order to understand their business context and perspective, to inform the design of talent management programs
• Owns the relationship with the global talent consultants and manages the community of practice routines
• Responsible for owning or facilitating the PDF routines of a key global group (i.e. Franchise Leadership) and partnering with the Talent and Development Directors in preparing for these
• Leadership role in running key routines with the Talent and Development Directors, including weekly slating routine, and briefing on key talent initiatives
• In partnership with the Global Director, Talent Strategy & Succession, building of NLC level slates, including consulting with business leaders, HRDs and Talent and Development Directors on the slating process (from long-list to selection)
• Key point of contact in COE partnership with:
• People Analytics
• Platform Services
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Talent assessment team
• This role is responsible for the global talent segmentation strategy, stewarding the Talent Strategy and Succession Consultant role on process and materials (i.e. to Talent Leads, T&D consultants, HRDs), ensuring timely execution and data collection approach
• Lead role in devising the evolution of our succession technology and overall succession strategy, in partnership with the Global Director, Talent Strategy & Succession and Platform Services
• Lead role in working with Platform Services on the design and evolution of Succession Visualization tool and, partnering with Talent Strategy and Succession Consultant in upskilling the CEO, HR, ELT, and People Managers on the tool
• Partnering with key groups on the provision of strategy and insights (i.e., Global Women’s Leadership Council, Franchise Leadership Council)
• Lead the process of talent identification, selection and communication for key talent programs (i.e., accelerated development programs, KPTI, female sponsorship)
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing talent programs, helping to understand their impact and how they can be improved
• External benchmarking on talent programs, trends and emerging thinking to ensure we are aware of and ahead of current best practice
• Member of the broader talent community of practice, gaining insights into the impact of the Center of Expertise in the field and providing expertise where required
• Engagement in talent program design as well as a focus on experimentation and innovation in talent management in order to look at new, different or better ways of doing things
• Co-creation of global talent strategies on key talent & development practices
• Requires a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in talent management or related practice.
Atlanta GA USA
Talent Strategy and Succession Manager Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.