Qlik Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 months ago
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik is seeking skilled front-end and full-stack developers with a strong background in application and web development for an exciting opportunity within our consulting team. In this role, you will have a major impact on the success of our latest technology, by implementing innovative customer solutions that rely on your skills and... competencies in a diverse range of application development technologies.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals who deliver on the vision of self-service data discovery using compelling visualization and open-source extensibility to drive our customer’s business strategies, processes, and workflows. We bring our customers inspired development and innovation, comprising multiple disciplines across user interface design, user experience testing, business strategy, web development, data management, and analytics.
Your role will be to function as our client’s advisor and foremost developer of visual analytics and master of visualization and information design. You will connect customers’ data and create actionable visualizations and libraries for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Managing activities including needs analysis, requirements gathering, data review, product demonstrations, mentoring, and delivery
• Becoming an expert in all Qlik core-products
• Assisting and guiding customers through the design, development, implementation, and deployment process of Qlik applications and solutions built using Qlik APIs
• Generating discovery meetings and documenting final solutions for customers and providing knowledge transfers.
• Providing product feedback to Qlik product management
• Playing an active role in the sales process providing technical support
• Developing elegant, well-thought-out solutions using best practices in modern web development
Competencies And Skills
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
• 3 - 5 years of experience in software implementation and/or front-end development
• Experience in developing modern, fully responsive web apps using JS frameworks (React, Angular.js, Angular, Vue)
• Experience in server-side development (NodeJS, C#, Java, Python, Scala)
• Experience integrating RESTful APIs
• Experience developing data-driven visualizations using D3, ChartJS, HighCharts, Raphael, AnyChart, etc
• Experience using GIT for version control.
• Experience with tooling libraries (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, yarn, etc)
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to new features and functionality with evolving products.
• Comfortable working in Agile development environments.
• Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
• Experience with relational databases and data modeling
• Ability to articulate ideas clearly with exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
• Experience working with QlikView, Qlik Sense, or other business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc) or passion for learning the Qlik core-product platform a plus.
• Previous client-facing consulting experience
• Understanding of wireframing, UX design, or UI patterns
• Aptitude, interest, and self-motivation to continually learn new tools and techniques.
• Friendly and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills to forge relationships of trust at all levels of the organization.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
• Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
• Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
• Competitive Benefits package
• Flexible working environment
• Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
• Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting the org
• Check out our careers in R&D here.
• Check out our company page on Linkedin!
• Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
• Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.