Intel Hagåtña Guam
2 months ago
Components Research delivers an innovative semiconductor and packaging manufacturing technologies research pipeline for Moore's law progression, new product opportunities, and industry-leading process development. The group focuses on unique, enabling capabilities across all aspects of Intel's semiconductor processing and packaging roadmap. Components Research engineers are responsible for leading programs to design, fabricate and analyze novel devices, interconnects, patterning, materials, systems, and integration schemes across a wide variety of novel applications.
The Components Research (CR) team is looking for a passionate intern to join our team as an research engineer intern supporting 3D test vehicle design, test, process modeling and development.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Highly motivated individual willing to work within schedule constraints and deliver high quality results on time.
- Problem-solving and analytical... skills.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.
- Stakeholder management, strong collaboration, tolerance for ambiguity, and critical thinking.
- Teamwork ethics.
- Willing to work in an agile work environment with a fast-paced task flow.
- Interpersonal skills.
Length of internship: Minimum of 3 months for summer 2023 with the possibility to extend it as per business needs.
You must possess minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The candidate must be pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Architecture and Design, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Physics, or Chemical Engineering.
3+ months research experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Digital circuit analysis and design, chemical or physical vapor deposition (CVD or PVD), chemical and mechanical polishing, chemical or plasma etching processes, electronic design automation, multiphysics modeling of electronic materials or systems.
- Experience in employing electronic device characterization hardware for low voltage DC electrical measurements, as well as willingness to work in a lab environment performing hands-on measurements.
- Scientific and engineering programming experience and proficiency in relevant scientific software libraries in at least one language of choice
- Electronic digital circuit design experience for printed circuit boards, electronic packages, or silicon design, with experience using commercial or open-source design or layout software.
- Proficiency with Multiphysics finite element analysis software such as COMSOL for simulation of multi-physics phenomena
- Have a proven track record of role-modeling safety in a lab environment.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $63,000.00-$166,000.00
• Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs
Wafer Level Package Research Engineering Intern Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.