Lymon Pte. Ltd.
Lymon Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions (AR, AP, GL reconciliation)
• Closing of monthly management accounts and liaise with external auditors where required
• Preparation of statutory financial reports in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards in Singapore
• Handle Corporate Tax and GST including filing of returns and liaising to IRAS
• Computation of monthly payroll and related matters such as CPF, Bonus, Paid Leaves, etc.
• Coordination with external clients and counterparties
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Has integrity and discreet in the performance of responsibilities
• Team player and able to work independently
• Good organization and time management skills
• Able to comprehend and narrate financial information to external clients
• Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA or equivalent discipline
• Familiarity with Singapore Tax and Financial Reporting Standards
• Preferably with experience from an audit... firm or professional service providers
• Experience in Xero accounting software is an advantage
Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Tax, Corporate Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Financial Statements, Xero, Team Player, Audit, Able To Work Independently, Financial Reporting
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.