B&L SINGAPORE TOPCO PTE. LTD.
B&L SINGAPORE TOPCO PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensuring the day to day and long-term compliance of financial procedures
• Responding to all site queries on a day to day and period by period basis
• Updating cashflow forecast and presenting to Head of Finance/ CFO with analysis
• Ensuring the completion of and publication of weekly reports
• Preparation and ownership of management accounts reporting pack (including profit and loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statements)
• Analysis of Cost of Sales, margins and profitability
• Input into forecasting and management of the budget process
• Assisting with year-end statutory audits
• Ad-hoc projects and requests from Head of Finance/ CFO
Key Skills Required
• At least 2 years relevant experience in the same position
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent professional qualification
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with...
Management Accountant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.