RTG Consulting Group
RTG Consulting Group Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
DIVISION: RTG Group Asia
VACANT POSITION: （Sr）Management Consultant
At RTG/ SOLUTIONS, we don't just blindly follow traditional “best practices”. We focus on finding the right solutions, accounting for both speed and effectiveness.
We are seeking creative and strategic talent to help generate insights and transform them into actionable solutions for our premium and luxury clients throughout Asia.
• Represent company to uncover clients’ business challenges to understand their business needs and provide sound recommendations.
• Synthesize clear takeaways from complex and dynamic data and information into takeaways and recommendations.
• Customer mapping, with pain points / needs / challenges and accurately position and offer appropriate products, services and solutions.
• Structure ambiguous and vague problem sets and take proactive measures to resolve them.
• Identify and map out schedules, milestones and required resources to meet project objectives.
• Develop... and carry out communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams.
• 10 years consulting experience in a management consulting firm.
• Deep expertise in strategy and transformation planning, program management and organizational deep dive assessment and analysis.
• Ability to manage complex multi-phased projects.
• Problem solving and strategic planning ability.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to influence others to move toward a common goal.
• Experience working with premium/liquor/luxury brands a plus.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to [email protected]
（Sr）Management Consultant | RTG GROUP ASIA Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.