CARLSYS TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
CARLSYS TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• While taking a bird's-eye view of the banking system, draw out, and analyze various business processes, policies, and IT requirements for the system or region in charge.
• Based on the results of the analysis, create a To-Be model and communicate with both IT and coordinate opinions among stakeholders to validate
• Lead the discussion with relevant stakeholders and make several documents such as a requirement document and a specification document etc.
• Creation of the project plan document, which are inclusive of Master-schedule, WBS, Team-structure, Role & Responsibilities, Deliverables, Risk & Mitigation plan, Test plan, Operation plan, Migration plan, regular meeting agenda, meeting minutes, and explanation document for users/vendor.
• Lead getting consensus from all relevant teams and its management on the project plan.
• Build up the delivery team and manage them by tracking progress with WBS/Issue List and setting up necessary meetings.
• Take full... responsibility for Scope Control, Risk management, Issue handling, and quality control of deliverables.
• Requires frequently communicate with the client in order to align with its directions.
• Create some deliverables and do development and testing with delivery members.
• Meeting handling（Creation meeting agenda and minutes, Creation of Management report, Update progress, Key issues and risks to both head office and local management, and facilitate the meeting）
• Must have good communication and documentation skills.
• Must have experience of PMO experience of the IT related project.
• Highly preferred to more than 3-year experience of the IT related project as a business analyst.
• Highly preferred to more than 3-year experience in financial sector and/or consulting business.
• Highly preferred to have consulting experience.
Must have excellent analytical, presentation and soft skills including communication on how to handle existing clients and be client oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
Must possess a personal attribute such as creativity, positive thinking, quick learning, imagination, leadership, judgment and maturity, curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, professional integrity, and initiative
Business Consultant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.