Oxford Learning Centres Inc.
Oxford Learning Centres Inc. Richmond Hill Canada
2 months ago
Part-Time Education Coordinator Wanted
Want to add rockstar to your job title? Searching for more meaning in your career? Look no further!
Helping kids realize their dreams and overcome school challenges is passionate work. Oxford Learning Richmond Hill West is looking for a dynamic and motivated Education Coordinator to help students find their way to a better school future. This position has the potential to turn into a full time.
Gain valuable teaching experience! Work with kids and their families to help students of all ages achieve academic success. Oxford Learning programs impart new approaches to learning, designed to last a lifetime. We teach students from pre-school to post-secondary levels how to learn, concentrate, listen, remember. But most importantly, to believe in themselves as they reach their academic dreams.
This role is in-person. You must be able to commute to this location. This is not an online job.
Responsibilities (Position Details)
As the... Education Coordinator you participate in the centre's operations, including working with multiple people from centre staff to teachers, to parents, and of course, the students! You will work directly with the Centre Director as a key staff member with the following responsibilities:
• help inform inquiring parents about our Oxford Learning programs
• organize schedules for students, staff, and teachers
• set up and administer assessments
• establish and oversee student learning programs
• liaise with members of the community (schools, sports teams, and local businesses)
• maintain contact with parents and meeting with them to discuss their child's progress
• ensure that the Oxford Learning philosophy is being maintained throughout the centre
• create a fun and energetic learning environment on a daily basis
• effectively master the Oxford Learning Teaching philosophy as well as coach other teaching members of the team
We encourage you to apply if you have the majority of the following requirements:
• Minimum university degree (Credits in Social Sciences, Languages, Math and Business preferred)
• Strong secondary school mathematics skills are an asset
• Additional language(s) spoken is an asset
• Work in an educational environment dealing with medium to large student bodies
• Work in a business environment is an asset
• Experience with billing cycles required
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, online communication apps)
• Strong phone skills and experience in customer service (experience in sales is preferred)
Smiles, High-Fives & Happy Students
In this position, you will play a key role in helping students develop their self-confidence and self-esteem. The rewards of helping children overcome academic hurdles and realize their inner potential can be very fulfilling. You will be rewarded with smiling faces and high-fives during every shift. Other rewards of the role include:
• fun staff events
• ongoing training opportunities
• frequent check-ins and feedback
• company growth opportunities
• Hands-on development of your teaching skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20 / hour
• Monday to Friday
• Saturday availability
About Oxford Learning
Oxford Learning is a Canadian supplemental education provider helping students get better grades since 1984. Offering a full range of programs for students of all ages and abilities, Oxford Learning uses the science of cognitive learning to help all students develop stronger learning skills they can rely on for life!
Are you the superstar we have been searching for? Apply now!
Oxford Learning Richmond Hill West
Attn: Nikita Desai
9325 Yonge St, Unit 15, Toronto, ON
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the team at Oxford Learning Richmond Hill West. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted
Richmond Hill ON
Education Coordinator Admin Richmond Hill jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.