TD Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Our team of trusted audit professionals interact with every part of the Bank to provide strategic guidance and independent oversight. Through due diligence, and with a strong sense of integrity, we help mitigate potential risks to our business. At the heart of audit is our specialization in all the businesses across the bank.
Safeguarding the reputation of TD's good governance depends on us.
We’re counted on to provide recommendations to enhance operational performance, at every single level to foster meaningful process improvements and ensure adherence to internal and external... regulations. We crunch the data, consult with our partners and stakeholders, and present our findings to mitigate the risks of today and around the corner and help keep our daily operations running smoothly for our customers.
As an Audit Manager II, you’ll provide oversight to complex audits and ensure completion for multiple business groups. You will be managing associated working relationships with business lines as per regulatory requirements. You’re already well-seasoned for delivering audit analysis, standard reporting and operational support to the teams. You’re coming to the table fully knowledgeable about the financial industry landscape and current market trends, and, here at TD, you’d be putting that insight into action.
• Act as a specialized resource on audits to provide subject matter expertise for planning, risk assessment and execution of audits and related processes with a high degree of complexity
• Play a key role in developing and implementing programs to contribute to the strategic direction of the audit
• Plan and lead audit activities that require alignment across multiple areas and execute follow-ups of findings arising from internal audits and regulatory reviews as per the standards
• Lead the ongoing audit communications and the reporting process with the client, senior management and external auditors
• Guide the team and participate in identification, design, testing and implementation of a wide range of complex audit initiatives
• Identify and resolve key issues by providing guidance for complex situations and report non-standard issues to the appropriate levels and shareholders where required
• Keep current on emerging trends and evolving regulatory requirements to find opportunities, and recommend improvement areas to senior management to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
• Build positive, diverse and open work environment by continually improving the efficiency, sharing deep knowledge and skills, and encouraging the team to deliver results
• Over 7 years of experience with undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, accounting designations, or equivalent education
• Advanced knowledge of business processes and operations, risk, change and project methodologies, organizational practices and business transformation
• Expertise in using software tools, windows applications, data analysis and reporting techniques
• A strong team leader who can negotiate and influence key partners including employees
• Aptitude in exercising sound judgment while making decisions and handle confidential information with discretion
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Deep knowledge of specialist auditing and integration of cross functional processes to undertake and complete a variety of audit projects and initiatives
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.