Vaco Lannick Toronto Canada
2 months ago
About the Company
Our client plays an important role in holding provincial public-sector and broader-public-sector organizations accountable for financial responsibility, well-managed programs and transparency in public reporting. They are looking for a Senior Auditor to join their Audit team.
Why Work Here
• Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team.
• Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
• Good work life balance
• Competitive compensation package which includes an industry leading defined benefit pension plan.
About the Opportunity
• In-charge all aspects of attest audits and participate in the planning, examination and reporting phases of larger attest audits. This includes drafting clear, concise audit findings for management letters.
• You may also participate in VFM audits and special projects in accordance with professional standards and various legislation. This includes drafting clear, concise audit findings for assigned components of... value-for-money audits.
• CPA designation
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in public accounting.
• Recent experience conducting attest audits under Canadian GAAP (preference given to candidates with PSAS, PSAS-NFP and/or IFRS) and GAAS (including CAS).
• Sound knowledge of standards and guidance related to GAAP (with a focus on PSAS, PSAS-NFP and IFRS) and GAAS.
• General understanding of the Ontario government environment and legislative processes and government policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of audit management software.
• Ability to travel.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #362810.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.