Hard Rock International
Hard Rock International Ottawa Canada
2 months ago
Auditors are responsible for ensuring proper controls are in place to protect company assets.
• Auditors perform a number of varying duties throughout your shift including auditing/reconciling daily paperwork, preparing and posting journal entries, notifying supervisor of any discrepancies, preparing exception and machine service reports, reviewing slot machine function to ensure proper revenue reporting, and validating that controls are in place in accordance with Departmental or Internal Control Manuals(s).
• Assist with site payroll as required.
• Works under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures, while promoting and maintaining the utmost integrity and the highest calibre of customer service.
• Assist in performing a wide variety of ad hoc special projects that may include collaboration with mid-level corporate or property management.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Lives the Brand
This job... description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
Experience, Education, And Certifications
• College diploma or equivalent with a focus in Accounting or Economics or a related discipline
• Prior experience in hospitality or gaming preferred. (Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis).
• Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel.
• The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical communication and managerial skills
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Extreme confidentiality.
• Accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with various computer systems and applications.
• Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
• Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment.
• Work independently.
• Analyze and think creatively about the operations of the entire casino.
• Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to walk distances.
• Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a professional office setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, excessive noise
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.