Syngenta Group Pune Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner.
Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also Committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
We are looking for a Java based backend developer, who is interested in building performant RESTful APIs based on microservice architecture. He/She will be responsible for architecting and building middleware, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers... of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot, API Gateways, Circuit Breakers)
• Experience working on AWS - S3, Lambda, RDS, ECR
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining - Docker and Kubernetes
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
• 4-6 years of enterprise software product development experience
• Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
• Excellent knowledge of Solid Design principles is a must
• Experience in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
• Delivering on time and with quality
• Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
• Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
• Experience with test-driven software development
• Great interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
Software Development Engineer(SDE) Pune jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.