Nishtha automation India India
2 months ago
1. Designation: Embedded Software Developer
2. Location: Rajkot
3. Experience: 1-3 Years/Fresher
4. Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
5. Work Profile: Embedded Development, Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software, according to the products being developed in the company
6. Skills Required:
- Embedded C
- Experience working on 8-bit Microcontrollers such as AVR/PIC
- Expert in Peripherals such as UART, I2C, GPIO, and SPI. Experience working on timers, PWM, external interrupts, Encoders, Stepper
- Design and implement software for Embedded Systems from requirements to production/deployment.
7. Skills Good to have:
- RTOS, Embedded C++, Python
- Experience with 32-bit Micro-controllers such as ARM
- Experience in Board bring up and OS porting, development and debugging of software on embedded targets with ARM controller, such as Raspberry Pi/BeagleBone etc.
- JTAG, Embedded IDEs such... as Keil CRO
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
9. Salary: 20k+. No bar for Right Candidate
10.Working Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. 6 days a week, (Wednesdays off
,12 to2 Two Hour Lunch Break)
11.Male/Female: No bar for Right Candidate
12.Age Bar: No Bar for Right Candidate
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹15,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
• Flexible schedule
• Leave encashment
• Provident Fund
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Overtime pay
• Yearly bonus
we are taking the all the COVID-19 precautions.
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 28/02/2024
Embedded Software Developer India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.