Airbus Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 months ago
Description of the job
The job requires defining, developing and deploying production discrete event simulation models and operation simulations. With knowledge and experience on modelling and simulation tools, the need is to deliver Airbus discrete event simulations models and manufacturing discrete event simulations simulations.
• Creating, delivering and standardizing discrete event simulation models of existing and future manufacturing Lines/Plants and FALs.
• Collaborating with industrial engineers on discrete event simulation simulations to balance production rate across processes, understand material discrete event simulation, determine buffer requirements and maximize factory throughput
• Creating and defining the future processes, improved ways of working (WoW)
This position will be for you a good opportunity to:
• Work in a start-up mode and participate to the creation of this new department
• Be part of the factory of the future
• Work in a multicultural... environment
• Increase your technical skills
• Development, implementation, documentation, and test of software in Linux environment
• Development of image and signal processing systems
• Deliver RTOS solutions for safety critical embedded software in robotic environment
• Design and implement software architecture for sensor control, inter-processor communication monitors and drivers
• Work with embedded system engineers to define requirement for hardware systems
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of working experience with modern C++ and experience with the Qt framework
• Knowledge in Design Pattern and Clean Code
• Experience in Robotics (e.g. with KUKA or similar) and REST API is a plus
• Proven ability to work with legacy software
• Fluency in English or in German (written and spoken)
• Good communication skills, team player and creative
• Experience with software development for embedded devices
• Experience with debugging tools and methods for embedded target
• Experience with end-to-end product development
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Group India Private Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Robotics Infactory Software Developer Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.