STATSports Rio de Janeiro State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
2 months ago
STATSports has grown from its humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment.
The STATSports Sonra System is a customer driven platform. The unique, user-friendly interface was designed and shaped alongside some of the world’s top strength coaches, medics, and sports coaches. It is the only system to offer sports specific software for Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby, and Athletics.
We have recently added to our product range with Apex Athlete Series – the highest powered and sophisticated consumer-based GPS tracking device on the market. This product allows people of every age and ability to track their data just like their favourite sports stars.
Our Pods have been tried and tested by many of the top teams and research facilities the world over and time and again results prove our system to be the most accurate, reliable, and consistent device on the market.
What you will do…
• Serve as... the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Be strategic in your approach, providing proactive, value add account management services
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions accordingly to customer needs and objectives.
• Be highly personable and professional. Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
• Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries and assist with challenging requests or issues escalations as needed.
• Recording interactions with clients daily to create a timeline of service provided.
• Visit clients throughout the year to ensure client’s needs and objectives are being met.
• Prepare reports on accounts status.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal/external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territories.
• Deliver on-line and onsite demonstrations of STATSports’ new products and services products, to prospective clients and existing customers.
• Be an advocate for our brand and products, Live the STATSports Values
• Sports, Exercise Sciences or Sports business-related degree.
• Minimum 1-year experience working in the sports performance industry, preferably across different sports and at different levels (youth through to professional levels)
• Multiple languages (Portuguese & English)
• Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
• Experience working with GPS.
Why work for STATSports...
Our work and our industry is exciting, vibrant and fast paced. We combine the technology and sport industries to provide a world leading product and service to our elite clients and consumers. We are incredibly proud of our success to date and our continuous growth.
Our team- Each member of STATSports has been handpicked to the highest standard. Each staff member is passionate about STATSports and the work we do. We work hard but have plenty of fun too
Rio de Janeiro State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Jobs in Rio de Janeiro State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Account Manager Brazil Rio de Janeiro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.