Kuehne Nagel Japan Japan
2 months ago
To optimize supply chain operations, our contract logistics business unit provides end-to-end warehousing and distribution solutions for our customers. This position will steer customer relationships and business expansion plans for Japan. If you possess hands on experience with business development activities and are currently responsible for customer acquisition + retention, this might just be the role for you. Your Role
You will provide overall leadership and direction to your team via a matrix organisation. You are tasked with achieving all business growth objectives while working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will get to drive the growth of both new and existing businesses through active pipeline management, leading commercial negotiations and keeping yourself and the organisation up to date with the latest business and market intelligence. Your Responsibilities
• To attract + develop a sizeable pipeline of opportunities, actively driving... the growth of our Contract Logistics business.
• To drive + roll-out yearly business development plans, ensuring we know what + where to target.
• To lead commercial negotiations + guide your team to create high quality business proposals.
• To evolve our customer retention strategy + implementation, achieving the best customer retention rate.
• To actively network + link with other colleagues (Subject matter experts, Vertical Specialists, Account
Managers) at every level of the organisation, from global to regional to country.
• To highlight achievements in the business development space using a variety of dynamic tools.
• To capture + manage business + market intelligence, ensuring the communication of same to key
Your Skills and Experiences
Ideally, you should have solid business development and leadership experience in a contract logistics environment and are able to build strong networks while creating and implementing strong business development plans. Besides an uncanny business acumen, you are also able to effortlessly engage all stakeholders to drive win-win situations. Good Reasons to Join
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in opening doors and closing sales, along with strong experience in a warehousing or transportation environment. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today
National Contract Logistics Business Development Manager Japan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.