Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd Tung Chung Hong Kong
2 months ago
Reports to: Crew Operations Executive
Department: Flight Operations (FOP)
To support the deployment of flight crew and cabin crew within CX and LD.
• Maximise crew satisfaction by ensuring operational requirements are met legally and cost effectively
• Contribute to overall performance and continuous improvement process of the team
• Responsible for manpower reassignment in Crew Operations, Cockpit Crew training; and Crew Services Desk
• Rotate to the different streams in aim to further enhance job knowledge and skills in crew resources management subject to business requirements
• Handle real time operational problems and provide sensible and logical solutions
• Maintaining technical knowledge required
• HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for APL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) OR A minimum of HKCEE standard with a pass or Grade 2 in English (Syllabus B)
•... Customer-focused, highly change-oriented and flexible personality
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with polished telephone manner
• Strong analytical ability and a good team player
• Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
• Willingness to perform shift duties (includes weekends, public holidays and overnight) and ability to work under pressure
• Minimum of 2 years’ airline experience with understanding of CX policy/objectives
• Knowledge of industrial and CAD rules & regulations and airline schedules would be advantageous
Application deadline: 17 Mar 2023
Personal & Application Information
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Office.
Please note that with effect from 1 June 2022 onwards, all Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, flying to over 190 destinations around the world.
We are proud of our home Hong Kong, where the company was founded in 1946. Our corporate headquarters are located at Hong Kong International Airport. We employ over 21,000 people worldwide.
We are also a founding member of the oneworld global alliance whose combined network serves over 750 destinations worldwide.
## More Job Information
• Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery
• Tung Chung
• 2 years - 6 years
• F.5- F.7 or DSE
• Diploma or equivalent
• Asso. Deg or High Dip
Tung Chung Hong Kong
Crew Operations Officer Tung Chung jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.