Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
• ISD - Inflight Service Delivery
• Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China
• Cathay Pacific
Connecting the world to meaningful people, places and experiences. Go higher. Go further. Move Beyond with Cathay Pacific.
We treasure and value your customer service experiences. Continuing your passion for creating memorable customer experiences as a brand ambassador who embody our values of being Thoughtful, Progressive and Can-Do spirit, you are now being invited to join our professional team as a Flight Attendant to fly higher than ever before with Cathay Pacific.
As an experienced inflight service professional, you will have the opportunity to go through a simplified digital selection process for your application with only language assessments and final interviews, by not only offering you our world-class training but also a flexible roster and lifestyle.
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner incentive of HK$ 6000*
• Carry out... safety, first aid and security procedures to the highest standard
• Be our brand ambassador and provide genuine, personal experiences to all our customers
• Deliver service excellence by creating memorable inflight experiences and exceed our customers’ expectations at every opportunity
• Attend to customer’s needs in a caring and professional manner
• Embrace diversity and be thoughtful and caring to all our customers especially those who need extra help
• Be an excellent team player in a culturally diversified environment and contribute to a collaborative and supportive environment
• Adapt to situations with confidence, tact and flexibility
• Uphold inflight policies and comply with all regulatory requirements
• Permanent Hong Kong resident status
• Minimum age of 18
• Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE (or equivalent) subjects including English Language
• Minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe
• Physical fitness to be able to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
• Proficiency in English and in at least one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
• With at least 1-year of flight attendant experience in any airlines
• Being part of a world-class service brand to be proud of
• Work schedules to suit different lifestyles
• World-class training and structured career progression path
• A safe and collaborative working environment which embraces a diverse and inclusive culture
• Extensive medical coverage & insurance scheme for you and your dependents
• Flexible retirement scheme
• Discounted travel across world-class airlines for you and your family*
Personal & Application Information
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Further applications from candidates who have already applied within the past six months will not be considered.
All Cathay employees and contractors who work in Cathay City and all other Cathay Group Company premises in Hong Kong must have received a third dose of COVID 19 vaccine. Being tested regularly for COVID-19 is not an option. Consideration will be given to those who are unable to get vaccinated for valid medical reasons.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
(*Subject to Terms & Conditions
Experienced Flight Attendant Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.