Brookes Moscow Moscow Russia
2 months ago
The position of Individuals and Societies with Business Management teacher reports to the Head of Upper and Senior School. The teacher of Individuals and Societies with Business Management is required to create a positive and supportive learning environment and develop activities so that students are able to practice in a meaningful context. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver Individuals and Societies with Business Management to MYP and DP students with a range of different abilities and capabilities.
• Fully Qualified Teacher;
• Expertise in teaching and assessment of the relevant subjects;
• Commitment to the values of the continuum of an International Baccalaureate education;
• Willingness to commit to pastoral care, for example through homeroom tutorage;
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing world of education;
• Positive and innovative mindset even in challenging... situations;
• Expectations of high standards of learning and behaviour from students; and the ability to challenge all students on an individual basis;
• A willingness to contribute to the wider school community;
• Caring nature towards students and families;
• Compliant with Child Safeguarding Requirements.
• Experience teaching in the IB MYP and/or DP;
• Experience with MYP eAssessments and/or DP Examinations;
• Experience with using ManageBac;
• Have obtained an IB qualification.
• Teaching of Individuals and Societies with Business Management at MYP and DP;
• Take the lead from Programme Coordinators with regards to unit planning, assessments and recording evidence of learning;
• Collaborate on a regular basis within subject groups and across subjects, for the purposes of horizontal and vertical planning;
• Effective use of ManageBac for unit plans, recording evidence of learning and student feedback;
• Promote a safe working environment for students and staff;
• To promote the ideals and mission of the school and our three pillars, Creativity, Character and Connectivity;
• Knowledge of the MYP and/or DP and a belief in its functionality;
• Contribute to the school community by being a team player willing to collaborate with a diverse group of teachers and staff members;
• Be a role model for children.
• Competitive pay and compensation package;
• Annual performance related bonus;
• Free breakfasts & lunches;
• Housing provided for expatriate foreign staff;
• Flight allowance for expatriate foreign staff;
• Visa for expatriate foreign staff;
• Medical & dental insurance;
• Use of Sports Facilities - Swimming Pool, Yoga Classes, Team Games and Gymnasium
• Russian lessons are available for expatriate foreign staff
Individuals and Societies with Business Management Teacher 2023/2024 Moscow jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.