Koppco Material Handling
Koppco Material Handling Manchester United Kingdom
2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Product Specialist in the Home Furnishings industry who will be fully involved in the total cradle to grave life span of a range of products. This is an exciting opportunity where your role will be to ensure a product moves from its design and development stage into the hands of the retailer or end user. In return our client offers a hybrid working environment and attractive salary and benefits.
• Attend and contribute to pre-production handover meetings.
• Ensure timely completion and issue of detailed product, imagery and packaging specifications.
• Analyse, maintain and manage key sections of a detailed critical path.
• Oversee a sample sealing process.
• Provide regular updates with internal and external stake holders.
• Hold suppliers accountable and maintain KPIs for performance on sampling, testing and inspection dates including right first time sample submission within agreed deadlines.
• Deal quickly and effectively with daily... email communications.
• Control, evaluate and approve pre-shipment inspection reports.
• Support the Product and Quality Manager with technical analysis, data harvesting and compliance reporting for all sustainable and recycled product offering.
You Will Be
• Experienced in a similar role.
• Enthusiastic team player, with a proactive approach, good communication skills and a collaborative attitude.
• Organised, and capable of prioritising multiple tasks.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Confident to make decisions and take responsibilities, yet unafraid to seek advice.
• An inquisitive mindset, with a keen interest in developing themselves, and ambition to grow their insight and knowledge within the industry.
• A desire for continuous product excellence, and improvements.
• A 360 thinker, able to see the bigger picture when problem solving.
• A strong communicator with ability to present confidently.
• A positive approach and mentality to product data harvesting, document population, maintenance and management.
• Ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Previous experience in the Home Furnishings industry or a relevant qualification would be a distinct advantage.
An excellent opportunity awaits, apply now
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Senior Product Specialist Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.