APIS Services Inc.
APIS Services Inc. Willingboro NJ United States
2 months ago
$1,000 FT Sign On Bonus FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
Crossroads Programs, one of our NJ affiliates, is looking for compassionate and eager professionals to join our team in a rewarding career working with youth living in a residential group home. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Youth Support Workers (Full-time or Part-time) in... Burlington County NJ.
Youth Support Workers Will:
• Provide quality care to Children with an intellectual developmental disability as well as trauma in their background.
• Transport individuals to appointments and activities
• Maintain detailed documentation using an online system
• Assist with activities of daily living such as cooking meals, laundry, cleaning, and personal hygiene
• Administer medications
We Offer Excellent Perks and Benefits:
ALL employees receive:
• SIGN-ON BONUS
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Training
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• A Great Team Environment
• DailyPay – A benefit that allows you to access your pay when you need it
• Employee Referral Bonuses
• Life Assistance Program
• Wellness Programs and more
Full-time employees also receive:
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
• Health Saving Account /Flexible Spending Account
• Generous Paid Time Off
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of experience providing direct support to children with intellectual disabilities in a behavioral health agency or institutional setting
• Bachelor's degree in psychology, special education, or related field is a plus!
• Valid NJ/PA Driver's License.
• Ability to attend and successfully complete all sponsored training
• Candidates must pass Criminal Record History, Child Abuse History Clearance and Physical & Drug Screening
Who We Are: Crossroads Programs, an affiliate of Apis Services, is a nonprofit 501c3 behavioral health agency celebrating 40 years in service. We provide safe and supportive residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services to empower youth ages 5 to 21.
Apis Services, Inc. provides shared administrative services, including recruiting and onboarding new team members for over 30 for profit and non-profit organizations across the US so they can focus on their all-important missions. Apis Services Inc. is a progressive corporation with over 3,500 employees nationwide and growing.
The employment opportunities we have to offer dedicated and caring career seekers are endless. Join us in helping to make a difference in the lives of others by providing good people to support the missions they serve. It’s time to make a difference! What’s your purpose in life?
Apis Services Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.
Apply online today! @ https://apismgt.org
Willingboro NJ USA
Jobs in Willingboro NJ United States
Youth Support Worker Willingboro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.