Youth Crisis Center, Inc.
Youth Crisis Center, Inc. Casper WY United States
2 months ago
• * $500 Hiring Bonus, please inquire at time of interview
High School Diploma or G.E.D., and (preferred) 2 years of experience working with young adults. Experience working in high-stress situations. Demonstrated experience with successful problem solving, supervising a team of people, and working with families and community agencies. Must be able to pass extensive background check.
• * Must be 21 Years Old to Apply
1. Maintain the safety and the welfare of the residents in care, as the highest priority.
2. Effectively work within the mission, goals, and values of YCC.
3. Participate in 40 hours of training each year, assigned by direct supervisor and YCC supervision team.
4. Act as role model for youth and families by displaying appropriate dress, speech, attitudes, and actions for staff members and residents.
5. Attend all meetings as scheduled.
6. Supervise activities of residents in the agency, as well as outside of the agency, and during free times.
7. Maintain confidentiality, boundaries, and healthy relationships with residents and staff members.
8. Complete accurate and timely records and logs, according to procedures.
9. Professionally represent YCC when on the phone, working with referral agencies, and other meetings or activities related to YCC or its residents.
10. Complete all assigned tasks on shift checklist.
11. Implement rules and procedures as established by the YCC.
12. Assist with the management, personal-growth, and discipline of residents.
13. Assist with preparing and providing meals, cleaning of facility, and schedules; according to the shift checklist.
14. Manage resident medication distribution on time, appropriately, and within policy.
15. Handle confrontation in a positive and helpful manner.
16. Preform intakes, as needed, for residents admitted to the YCC.
17. Transport youth to and from school, appointments, and/or activities, as appointed.
18. Have working knowledge of community resources.
19. Other responsibilities as assigned/requested by supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Vision insurance
• 12 hour shift
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Casper WY USA
Jobs in Casper WY United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.