Samsung Electronics Belgium Belgium
2 months ago
As the Technical Account Manager you will support sales by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions in the mobile market. Do you have what it takes to join Samsung? Build the future and apply now.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Account Manager, you collaborate with sales, service, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Your main responsibility as a Technical Account Manager is to take the lead on the technical implementation part of the deal to close the deal together with sales.
Besides that your responsibilities are the following:
• You provide presales technical expertise to the sales team and customers during the sales process and give technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents within the sales process, and... identifies additional sales opportunities within existing customers. Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture. Develop an effective communication with the customers and partners.
• You create and maintain own network with technical partners and customers to be in control of changes and to be informed about changes in the market. Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s and competitors’ products and/or services and translate into requirements for the company products. Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate. Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
• You collaborate with sales, service, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. Support during customer roadmap/project meetings with Marketing and Sales if required. Monitors R&D / customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure. Provides coaching and professional development to company’s members. Need to provide the feedback to product development regarding the customer feedback and market trends.
As a Technical Account Manager you’ll be part of the Mobile Experience team located in Diegem, Belgium.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal Technical Account Manager recognize themselves in the following profile:
• You have minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar function (technical solution expert)
• You speak fluent Dutch and French
• Your knowledge and interest of the electronics market & the mobile portfolio is a plus
• You have strong communication skills
• You are Sales & Marketing minded
As a Technical Account Manager you have the following qualification(s):
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
• You are innovative (we move fast and take big risks).
• You are passionate (we reveal in what we do).
• You are collaborative (we recognize that we are all in this together).
What’s in it for you?
• Joining an international company with a Benelux family culture #OneSamsung
• Several development programs and initiatives to upskill your career (Samsung University, young talent & leadership programs, digital & data academy, coaching, job skills trainings, …) #DoWhatYouCan’t
• Internal mobility opportunities to advance your career (you are in a sales role, and have an interest in marketing? We support you to establish that transfer successfully)
• Health & Wellbeing program (we have our own fitness on site in The Netherlands + Belgium and organize online and offline health initiatives because we care about your wellbeing).
• Competitive compensation & benefits package to reward you for your work in supporting our company to grow.
Our story begins in 1969, when Samsung saw the light of day with the ambition to help people achieve the impossible. After more than 50 years, we are still innovating and creating boundless technology that helps people make the impossible possible. We remain driven by our purpose, which is why we put people and what they care about at the center of everything we create.
We do this by staying true to our global values.
• Human experiences (We put people first, at the center of everything we do).
• Progressive Innovation (We are constantly finding new ways to improve the way people live by creating inventive products and services).
• Rebellious Optimism (We challenge ourselves and the status quo to change the world).
• Integrity & transparency (We always strive to do the right thing by being open and honest with our customers and partner ecosystem).
• Social improvement (We believe that technology should benefit everyone. It should be accessible, sustainable and used for good).
Are you the Technical Account Manager we are looking for? If so, apply immediately and start your application process by clicking the apply button below. Let’s kick-start your career
Technical Account Manager Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.