BIC Corporation Jette Belgium
2 months ago
Key Account Manager
Europe Commercial F-B-N
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences
Within the key account team you will be fully responsible for some of our... major accounts and you will report directly to the Sales Manager Benelux.
Your missions will be to:
• Manage an existing portfolio large national accounts and local players (FMCG) for the category(ies): Stationery, Lighters & Shavers
• Set up commercial objectives and business plans per major account in line with the budget.
• Identify customer needs and opportunities based on a clear analysis of the market & customer.
• Negotiate on a higher level with local buyers.
• Optimize overall working relationships & communication with other departments (e.g. Marketing, Forecast, Customer Service, Finance,…)
• Develop product categories together with Marketing and Category Manager.
• Responsible for customer budgets.
• Develop new business while ensuring growth in existing ones
• Provide a forecast per customer together with the team to ensure availability & prevent overstocks.
• Advise stakeholders about our assortments, market figures and trends, competitors, etc. and provide them with professional support;
Your Profile :
• Higher education with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Similar Sales role in FMCG;
• Knowledge of the Belgian FMCG market and customers.
• Experience in category management is an asset;
• Experience in establishing clear sales & promotional plans in line with Group policy;
• Drives for results, teamwork, responsibility, communication skills, problem solving, entrepreneurial spirit, hands on mentality
• Negotiation skills, agility, initiative, organization, analytical skills,
• You think out of the box & share your ideas internally
• Professional level in French and/or Dutch with a good knowledge of English
What to we offer?
• Working at a marketleader with a huge brand awareness
• Products with great quality & high “Value for Money”
• A amazing team of highly motivated & enthusiastic people
• Growth opportunities within an international organization
• Attention for personal development
• Independent function with professional support
• Liberty of 2 days “home working” and 3 days presence at the office in Jette (Brussels)
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means
Key Account Manager Jette jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.