Bairesdev S.A. Bogotá Bogota Colombia
2 months ago
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Node Architect at BairesDev
Are you a Node Software Architect able to provide the highest standards of tech quality and innovation? Are you driven for continuous progress, helping all the different types of clients around the world? If so, probably you are a good match for our Development Team.
You will lead a virtual team and should be masterful to advance the demands fulfillment process to achieve/exceed excellent delivery targets for related workloads in your assigned project. Apply!
What You Will Do:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to develop and support enterprise applications.
- Apply... advanced knowledge and practical experience with application and system design principles, patterns, and practice.
- Architect and work with the product to build and maintain application functionality.
- Focus on removing any technical debt and determining technical feasibility.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in Node.
- Ability to work with relational and non-relational bases.
- Strong experience in design and software architecture.
- Strong understanding of system security.
- Experience and a good understanding of memory management and performance.
- Experience with Distributed and Scalable solutions.
- Experience working with the Cloud.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expert in system designing.
- Expert IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Expert in developing/integrating with large scalable applications.
- Expert in coding reviews and managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Jobs in Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Work From Home Node Architect / Ref. 0111E Bogotá jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.