Kalinowski Enterprises Casper WY United States
2 days ago
We're looking for a creative marketing rockstar who loves telling stories. If you spend way too much time on social media, find fulfillment in going above and beyond expectations, and enjoy creating content - this job might be the right one for you.
The Marketing Rockstar is a go-getter who…...
• Embodies high standards for themselves, their work and others
• Works hard, and isn't afraid of deadlines
• Creative in approaching solutions to problems
• Confident in making design/content decisions
• Driven to learn and succeed by exceeding expectations
• Relentless in their pursuit of becoming better every day
• Honest with their mistakes and willing to learn from them
• Open to feedback and able to provide constructive feedback and ideas
The Marketing Rockstar plays a vital role in the marketing team's productivity, efficiency and effectiveness by producing quality content consistently under a time crunch as well as streamlining our digital platforms and systems.
The Marketing Rockstar works under the leadership of the Marketing Manager (aka Director of Storytelling) and provides team support in creating, implementing and fulfilling marketing strategies for all companies under Kalinowski Enterprises. The Marketing Rockstar’s best work is found in: social media management, content creation, podcast and video production, and SEO.
As the company grows, you will have real and substantial growth opportunities in both status and compensation.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
• Dominate relevant social platforms by developing content strategies and fulfilling content creation for companies under Kalinowski Enterprises. This looks like:
• Managing our public-facing social media platforms.
• Stalk and implement social media strategies for trends, tools and other marketing opportunities.
• Create a monthly content calendar according to brand guidelines to captivate our audiences on social platforms.
• Create and schedule social media posts, events and other content.
• Track the effectiveness of social campaigns and measure results.
• Thinking outside-the-box to create on-brand, forward-facing designs and messages, such as website content, photography, presentations, podcast production, audio and video advertisements, and email campaigns.
• Acting as a liaison between digital and print vendors and Kalinowski Enterprises
• Streamline team communication by using existing project management platforms and contributing to the development of more efficient processes.
• Become the best marketer you can be by keeping our team and your working knowledge up-to-date with the latest content marketing trends, tools, strategies and opportunities.
• Achieve other fun stuff as needed. :)
We’re looking for people who have:
• A two or four-year degree in marketing or related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience
• Experience with design programs, video/photo editing software and social media marketing
• Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Casper, WY 82601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Give us an example of a mistake you made. What did you learn from it?
• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult person. How was the person difficult and how did you handle it?
• Tell us about the most challenging project you’ve completed.
• Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Casper WY USA
Jobs in Casper WY United States
Marketing Coordinator Casper jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.