Walmart San Bruno CA United States
1 week ago
What you'll do...
Make your mark on the legacy of Walmart and come build the next great retail disruptor of global online marketplaces. Walmart Marketplace is a curated community of respected, professional sellers who offer only top-quality, authentic products and best-in-class customer service. Marketplace is an integral part of Walmart's growth strategy and fast-paced innovation is embedded into every aspect of what we're building.
We are looking for an experienced Event Marketing Manager to lead our events strategy and execution as part of our integrated marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, this candidate will serve as our resident expert on all things related to external events such as industry conferences and tradeshows. You will recommend and activate strategies such as conference attendance, sponsorship, speaking, partnerships and more.
This role is a critical addition to the Marketplace marketing team, with the goal of attracting and tracking new leads and generating awareness and interest for the brand. You will enjoy the autonomy to design and activate event marketing strategies that are part of the broader, integrated omni-channel strategy.
You Will Make An Impact By
• Defining the event marketing strategy with a clear understanding of the market opportunity
• Collaborating with the team to define client segments and targeting
• Developing and coordinating execution of the event marketing strategy - in-person, virtually and across channels
• Managing event tactics as part of integrated omni-channel campaigns that bring new leads to the pipeline and nurture down through the funnel
• Evaluating events and recommending levels of investment and participation at strategic industry events (team attendance, sponsorship, speaking, exhibiting, etc.)
• Traveling as needed for on-the-ground event management
• Reforming our marketing tech stack to optimize event ROI tracking
• Partnering with other Walmart business units for mutually beneficial event opportunities
• Defining KPIs and forecasts, and delivering against them
• Effectively communicating across the team to share plans, updates, and results.
• Communicating learned best practices to the wider Walmart Marketing team to fuel marketing efficiency throughout the organization.
• Coaching and mentoring other members on the team
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
• You have 8+ years of relevant event marketing experience
• You are experienced using Salesforce or other Martech/ CRM solutions
• You bring a track record of developing and managing event marketing growth strategies (in a B2B setting preferred)
• You are a confident communicator with strong analytical and writing skills
• You have experience working with BD teams and a strong understanding of how event marketing supports business KPIs
• You have strong project management, negotiation skills and organization skills
• You bring vendor management experience
• You are willing to travel for events and team meetings, as needed
• Experience in retail, ecommerce an added plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred
How You'll Thrive At Walmart
• Performance-based incentive awards
• 401k with company match
• Stock purchase plan
• Paid parental leave
• Working alongside collaborative, innovative team members
• Ability to growth and develop across several areas of the Fortune 1 organization
• And much more
About Walmart Marketplace
We are Walmart Marketplace-Our sellers and their millions of amazing products help make Walmart Marketplace one of the fastest-growing eCommerce platforms in the U.S. Whether you're a small business or global brand, our innovative solutions simplify the selling experience and help deliver growth at scale.
We bring a passion that is unmatched, and our efforts have an epic impact on the world around us, both inside and outside of work. With colleagues across the nation, we strive to create a sense of belonging and embrace diversity in all forms, with no shortage of guidance and support for you as you grow and develop your career here. Discover the impact you can make at careers.walmart.com .
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see https://one.walmart.com/notices .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at https://bit.ly/3iOOb1J .
The annual salary range for this position is $105,000.00-$195,000.00
Additional Compensation Includes Annual Or Quarterly Performance Incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
• Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
• Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Digital marketing (for example, affiliate marketing, display advertising), Leading a cross-functional team
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
San Bruno CA USA
Jobs in San Bruno CA United States
(USA) Senior Manager, Digital Media - Event Marketing- Seller... San Bruno jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.