Avaloq Berlin Germany
6 days ago
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a Test Automation Engineer,within Engineering, you will work in close cooperation with Customer Projects, Development, Release Management and other key stakeholders with the objective to deliver high levels of Test Automation across the Avaloq Product suite.
• Collaborate with global Test Engineering colleagues to ensure tasks are planned... and completed
• Develop, maintain and expand coverage with Automated Tests
• Participate in the creation of new concepts in testing and testing strategies
• Work closely with business analysts, test teams and other key stakeholders
• Work on customer projects and ensure high quality of delivery as well as high levels of automated testing
What you need
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 5 years of working experience in automation testing in the German Banking and Finance context
• Broad experience in a variety of Test Automation Tools
• Firm understanding of the testing processes and methodologies
• Quality-conscious attitude, being self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Open-minded and able to work in a global model
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
• ISTQB Foundation and knowledge of agile way of working
You will get extra points for the following
• Knowledge of Orbium Test Master
• Knowledge of Avaloq Products
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged
Software Test Automation Engineer (f/m/d) Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.