Malvern College Hong Kong Limited
Malvern College Hong Kong Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
5 days ago
T he role
The incumbent is a professional and proactive individual to support the efficient and successful management of pupil’s recruitment and admissions along with promoting the ethos and philosophy of Malvern College Hong Kong. S/he will be supporting the Marketing Manager to delivery efficient and effective services in the Marketing Team.
• Responsible for routine clerical matters and provide administrative support to the admissions and marketing team
• Able to handle daily data entry and manage filing system
• Provide operation support including but not limited to preparing and supporting online assessment and interviews
• Provide logistics and events support for the marketing related events
• Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
• University students, preferably in business administration, communications, marketing, or a related field
• Positive and collaborative attitude, willing to learn
• Hard-working, reliable... problem-solver
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Work effectively and independently and a good team member
• Good IT and admin skills and accurately utilize large database
• Good command of English
• Familiar with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How To Apply
Please send the application with a cover letter and full resume including your current and expected salaries addressed to the Human Resources Department, Malvern College Hong Kong by clicking 'APPLY NOW' .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment purposes only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. The final employment will be subject to pre-employment and child protection checks.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security. Malvern College Hong Kong (MCHK)
opened its doors to its first pupils in August 2018. This co-educational day school will cater largely for international pupils, reflecting the truly multi-cultural nature of this vibrant city. MCHK opened with 400 pupils in Prep 1 – Foundation Year 3 (Years 1-9) and will grow year on year to reach a capacity of 960 pupils in Years 1-13. In 2019-20 we anticipate having around 650 pupils in Years 1-10.
MCHK is located near the Science Park in the New Territories, with easy access by both road and rail from all areas around Hong Kong. With the added attraction of proximity to the Chinese University of Hong Kong as well as the Hong Kong Institute of Education, the area provides an excellent cultural and academic environment for teaching and learning.
Malvern College Hong Kong is an International Baccalaureate (IB) candidate school and seeking authorisation to deliver a full IB curriculum, covering the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma Programmes. The curricular programmes in MCHK draw on the educational heritage and practices of Malvern College, UK, whilst being adapted to fit the context of MCHK.
To understand more of us, please visit http://www.malverncollege.org.hk/ or http://www.malvernpreschool.hk/ .
## More Job Information
• Education / Training
• Tai Po
Part-time Administrative Assistant (Admissions & Marketing) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.