Version 1 Dublin Ireland
5 days ago
• Develop and implement Dynamics 365 solutions based on established patterns and best practices, working with development teams as well as directly with customers
• Engagewith Technical Leads and Solution Architects to ensure technical delivery aligns with solution design/project plans, showcasing technical expertise and knowledge of the technology
• Continue to develop product and technology knowledge in order the deliver the best solutions for the customer
• Liaise directly with customers
• Management of solutions through the application lifecycle
• Experience withthe MS Dynamics platform and core technologies (Dynamics 365/CRM, Dynamics PowerApps portal)
• Experience of Security and Dynamics governance
• Experience of working with SharePoint Online
• Knowledge of MS Power Platform an advantage
• Proven record of delivering applications from technical designs or specifications
• Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
• Client facing experience and ability to talk to senior stakeholders including gathering requirements
Before you apply, here are some of the benefits we offer:
• Quarterly Profit Share
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working policy &Remote Working
• Incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
• Employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOut which your peers award.
• PathwaysCareer Development Quarterly
• Engagement is incredibly important! Our local teams driveour engagement events!
• and much more
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.