EisnerAmper Ireland Ireland Ireland
1 week ago
At EisnerAmper Ireland, we love doing great work. We are seeking a high calibre, motivated and passionate Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team.
This exciting role is a great opportunity for an aspiring Marketing Professional to take your career to the next level with a high growth and innovative professional services firm.
At EisnerAmper Ireland, our goal is to have a happy, healthy and productive team. Our people are critical to our success and we strive to nurture and leverage the talent and unique ability of each individual member of our team. This is reflected in our strong emphasis on employee health and well-being and through our smart and flexible hybrid work model, allowing for optimal work life balance.
We provide Audit, Tax, Risk & Regulatory, Accounting & Compliance and Advisory services to clients including banks, asset managers, insurers, government departments, international corporates and start-ups doing business in and through... Ireland.
We are a founding member of EisnerAmper Global, a specialist network of independent member firms operating via global financial services and international trading hubs. Being part of EisnerAmper Global gives member firms give our clients access to leading minds and cutting-edge services by leveraging the expertise of 300 partners and 3,000 professionals across the United States, Cayman Islands, India, Ireland, Israel, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
The Role - what you will be doing
Working closely with the Marketing Team, you will help to ensure that, as a Firm, we are communicating to the right audience, at the right time, with the right content and via the right channels.
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Team in the following areas:
• Website: ensuring our website is up to date with engaging and fresh content (posting news items and articles, updating staff bios, posting job vacancies). We like creative minds, so you will also have the opportunity to suggest improvements to our website’s design and functionality.
• Social Media: creating and posting social media communications / campaigns including both organic and paid advertising campaigns, for example, LinkedIn Sponsored Content Campaigns.
• Communications: supporting the design, development and execution of internal and external marketing communications, for example, Firm newsletters and announcements.
• Events: playing a key role in managing our Firm events from pre-event planning (researching venues, issuing invitations) and on-the-day management (coordinating logistics, equipment, etc) to post-event communications (‘thank you for coming’ emails, feedback surveys).
• CRM: managing our CRM system, for example, uploading new contacts and downloading contact lists for mass email communications.
• Graphic Design: graphic design and development experience (for example, using Adobe InDesign or Canva) is a positive but not a requirement.
• CSR: assisting the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Team on various charitable initiatives and events.
• Administration: responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Marketing Department.
Skills & Experience
• Marketing (or related discipline) degree-level qualification
• 2+ years relevant experience
• Superb organisational and execution skills
• Highly proactive, ability to work autonomously, make decisions and use your own initiative
• Ambitious and keen to learn
• Excellent organisation, multitasking and time management skills
• Communication – strong spoken and written English
• Understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Knowledge of WordPress (or similar website platforms) would be an advantage
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools is a plus
• Computer skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
We Offer More Than Just a Career:
• Flexible & Hybrid Working
• Smart Working Arrangements within Office Hours
• Competitive Remuneration Package & Pension Contribution
• Annual Salary Reviews
• Professional Subscription & Membership Fees Payment
• Flexible Friday Finish at 4pm
• Competitive Leave Arrangements
• Leadership Coaching Programmes
• In-house Learning & Development Curriculum
• Social Events & Wellbeing Initiatives
Your development is our future and our approach to education and training reflects this. Education & training is so integral to our business that it is one of the professional services we offer clients such as law firms and banks. We are committed to providing comprehensive business and technical training.
This includes internal and external training courses, seminars and workshops facilitated via the Firm’s training curriculum, our Annual 2 day “EisnerAmper Ireland Academy” focusing on personal & professional development and technical training workshops and our Management Development Programme which focuses on the fundamental learnings of leadership and management to help you progress in your career.
Our remuneration packages are designed to attract and retain the best people as part of our team. We offer salary levels which are commensurate to each candidate’s level of experience, competencies, and role in the Firm.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover Letter highlighting why you are suitable candidate to the role to [email protected]
We are delighted to have the infrastructure in place to facilitate both remote working and working in the office and also to facilitate departmental meet ups, to learn from, work together and connect with our colleagues on an ongoing basis.
We are located only 5 minutes walking distance from the Stillorgan Green Luas in Sandyford.
EisnerAmper Ireland, 6 The Courtyard Building, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
EisnerAmper Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that as per Company policy, we do not engage in correspondence with applicants, or provide additional feedback via any channel prior to and during the initial recruitment process, between application and job offer, beyond a yes/no hiring decision
Senior Marketing Executive Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.