Sophos - Partner - Corporate Armor
Sophos - Partner - Corporate Armor Hungary Hungary
5 days ago
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
We are looking... for a C++/C# software developer.
We create solutions for monitoring Sophos IT security services and applications.
These solutions are also responsible for feeding data to Sophos cloud.
The team uses the latest development technologies in an automated and virtualized development and test environment.
• Design and implement cyber security software
• Create automated tests and maintain continuous integration
• Participate in code reviews
• Close cooperation and pair programming with team members
• Collaborate with support engineers, investigate, and answer customer support cases
Skills & Experience You Shall Bring
• University/college degree in computer science, information technology or related field
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (preferably C++, or C#)
• Problem solving skills, adaptability, and willingness to learn
• Team player
• Programming knowledge of C++ or C# language
• Understand Python
• Understand cyber security standards and concepts (certs, protocols, encryption algorithms etc.)
• Experience with Git, CI and Atlassian products
• Experience with unit testing, test automation
• Test-driven development knowledge
• Self-starter personality
• Fluent written and verbal English skills
What's Great About Sophos?
• Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
• Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
• Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
• Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
• Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
• Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
• Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.
Software Developer C++/C# Hungary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.