Qonto Berlin Germany
1 week ago
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity ... We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you ensure that our product provides maximum value to our users. You are enthusiastic about building an innovative suite of products helping freelancers and SMBs more effectively manage their finances so they can focus on the most important, running their business.
👩💻🧑💻As a Product Marketing Manager at Qonto, you will
• Get to know our users' needs and preferences by conducting research as well as gathering market insights in close collaboration with product managers and designers.
• Leverage these insights to define the value proposition and messaging for all our segments and targets.
• Define the most effective go-to-market strategy, focused on effective customer education, product adoption, and acquisition.
• Evangelize product updates internally by educating Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams
• Measure impact and deep dive into business and adoption analytics to develop data-driven long-term strategies
• Be a local ambassador on the German Market: while you’ll be working on global launches, you’ll act as the local ambassador for our German customers and prospects, ensuring that our positioning and communication resonate locally
🤔 What you can expect
• You will benefit from Qonto's strong product focus in a very international environment. You will be at the crossroads between the product and growth teams. You will work hand in hand with our design studio, Product Managers, data, and sales and marketing teams.
• You will collaborate with experienced Product Managers, UX copywriters, product designers, and brand designers, who are all passionate and skilled at solving our customers' pain points while driving revenue.
🤝 About your future manager
Your future Head of Product Marketing would be Theresa
Theresa’s experience spans across multiple countries (Austria, UK, Ireland, US, France) and roles - always having the customer at the center - starting in analytics, via marketing and branding to sales and eventually product.
What does she bring to the team?
Given her customer-centric, international experience working in products at both LinkedIn and WeWork, Theresa brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ideating, building, and selling products at scale. With 10 years of experience in ultra cross-functional roles, she’s a master stakeholder manager, knowing how to pitch products internally to get the support needed in order to successfully launch great products and tell captivating stories. She’s very passionate about her team and a huge fan of continuous learning constantly pushing individuals to grow and progress.
• Experience: You have a strong background in B2B product marketing management, marketing, or sales, with min 3 years of experience.
• Customer Obsessed: you can run qualitative research and always think with the customer at its core
• Storyteller: You are able to articulate complex situations in a simple manner to convey meaningful messages.
• Maestro: You're great at project management and stakeholders coordination
• Curious: You are willing to go deep to learn about the nuances of the product, industry, and competitors
• Analytical and business-oriented: You can leverage data and insights to support your decision-making and positioning.
•Agility and execution: You are able to think and act fast, and to translate learnings into action points
• Languages: you have a perfect written and oral expression in English and German.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, please don’t self-reject and just hit the button “Apply”!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
- A central fully-renovated building in Berlin with WeWork services
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 28 days of paid leave
- Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- A Hrmony lunch card: 100% covered
-100% public transportation reimbursement
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us:
Qonto's Blog | Handelsblatt | Startup Insider | Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ
Product Marketing Manager Berlin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.