Pwc CEE Warsaw Poland
1 week ago
At PwC innovative and technological projects are our everyday life. As a consulting company, we have the advantage that we can work with clients from various industries around the world.
Our Polish companies employ 6.500 people, including 1.500 people in technology teams. You can be one of Us - Join our community of solvers!
Currently we’re recruiting for a BPM Manager / Senior Consultant to join our team on Middle East projects.
Would you like to gain some international experience and work up to 50% of your time abroad in KSA and UAE but also in Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait?
Mixing business with traveling and learning about new cultures is of your interest?
If so, keep reading:
• Analysis, design and modelling of business processes using industry standards (including BPMN 2.0 and UML)
• Analysis and design of services
• Evaluation and benchmarking of business processes and services
• Definition of business rules and policies guiding processes execution and service... delivery
• Specification of roles and responsibilities in the context of designed processes and services
• Design of the target operating model
• Business processes automation
• Specification of functional requirements for target information systems
• 4+ years of professional experience preferably from management consulting companies
• Fluency in English
• Proven experience from business processes design and optimization projects
• Experience in processes and services evaluation and benchmarking
• 2+ years of experience as BPMS designer / modeler
• Development of multi-level process maps using industry standard notations (BPMN 2.0) and tools
• Design and implementation of service catalog
• Define systems functional and reporting requirements
• Capability of managing communication in a team, moderate discussions and workshops, drawing constructive conclusions, and resolving conflicts
• Working independently with the client (conducting workshops with the client, running demos,
presenting solution concepts to customers)
• Open-minded, seeking innovative solutions for common challenges across projects
• Experience in working in agile team
• Higher education in the field of computer science, telecommunications or related preferably
Nice to have:
• Have process automation expertise using Camunda / MS Power / Other BPMS solutions
• Project planning and management skills
• Experience in software design
• Understanding of CX and Design Thinking
• Knowledge of UI / UX
What we offer - specifically for this team:
• Balanced travel / remote work requirements (only up to 50% onsite presence in ME)
• Possibility of gaining international consulting experience working with top Middle East enterprises
• All travel, accomodation and meal costs fully covered by PwC - on top dedicated financial Incentive Scheme for every day spent working abroad
• Regular onsite team integration meetings
• Getting to know Middle East culture and region with dedicated cultural workshops
• Flight ticket to ME for accompanying person
And, as a standard in PwC:
• Wide medical care package and foreign travel insurance
• Training sessions, workshops and dedicated certification financed by PwC
• PwC discounts on IT devices (e.g.. Apple, Lenovo, Orange);
• Attractive referral program
• Cafeteria (shopping vouchers: i.e. Zalando, Ikea, Allegro, Frisco, Spotify)
• Wellbeing programmes
• Internal Communities - [email protected], PwC for Women, PwC Shine
• Openness for your preferences regarding contract form (B2B or employment contract)
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: [email protected]
BPM Manager / Senior Consultant - Middle East Projects Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.