Apvi Administraties Botswana Botswana
1 week ago
Due to its growth, the company is looking for its first Financial Controller to oversee the existing bookkeeper and bring in-house the management accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
Reporting to Senior Management, the Financial Controller role will include, amongst other responsibilities:
• Oversee the bookkeeper and ensure smooth running of the finance function
• Produce monthly management accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
• Produce budgets and forecasts and reports for each asset
• Accounting for revenue, overseeing rental income
• Ownership of all balance sheet accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
• Oversee reporting and maintain the relationship with the external accountants
• Oversee preparation and submission of VAT returns
• Enhance financial reporting and develop news systems accordingly
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to make their mark as a Financial Controller. Property experience is essential. Qualifications... would be useful (ACCA, ACMA, ACA, CIMA) will be considered with relevant property experience. The office is based in Central London. Flexibility as to working from home or on location
Financial Controller Botswana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.