Ninja Van Indonesia (+1 other) Indonesia
4 days ago
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
• Min 3 years of experience in logistic related industry, data driven, and good analyzing skills
• Knowledge of Agile... methodologies would be highly advantageous
• Experience in leading large and diverse teams
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Sincere bias for action and be passionate about achieving results and driving production through efficiency and process improvement
• Ability to manage details and establish root cause
• Ability to thrive on change and inclination to operate with flexibility and commit the time required to get the job done.
• Willing to business field trip if necessary
• Manage the first mile operations and ensuring the pickup from retail sellers/ shippers are being done in timely manner at the least cost.
• Lead First Mile functional support team to assist their respective regions to achieve performance target and cost per parcel target as well
• Lead on numerous improvement and process excellence projects aimed at streamlining picking up activities.
• Be a Subject-Matter Expert on larger processes and pick up activities.
• Manage the timely data collection to update overall metrics on daily basis, in an inventory control and systems environment, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost, eliminate errors in dispatch and thus deliver excellent customer service.
• Manage logistics requirement of First mile and line haul logistics by optimizing the capacity and routes.
• Implement change and contribute in cross-functional initiatives within your First Mile site.
• Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever.
Submit a job application
Ninja Van focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Transportation, Logistics, and Content Delivery. Their company has offices in Singapore and Special Capital Region of Jakarta. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Ninja Van has raised $32.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.
You can view their website at https://www.ninjavan.co/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Indonesia (+1 other)
Jobs in Indonesia (+1 other) Indonesia
First Mile Operations Manager Indonesia (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.